Re: building avisual studio project with out unicode

  • From: "Saurabh Malav" <saurabhmalav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:16:28 +0530

Hi Sean,
Goto Project properties from Project menu. In Property pages dialog box click
on Preprocessor which is under C/C++ option of left pane. On the right pane see
if UNICODE or _UNICODE preprocessor is written in Preprocessor Definitions text
box. If yes delete them. then press apply to take change into effect.
If these preprocessor are not written in project properties dialog box search
for these preprocessor in your source code and if it is defined any where then
comment it out. Now your program should work in ANSI mode.
Thanks,
Saurabh Malav