building avisual studio project with out unicode

  • From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:32:42 -0000

Hi:
When importing a visual studio project from an earlie version of visual
studio the project builds fine. However when starting a project and
adding some files from he existing project originally build in an
earlier version of visual studio these files no longer build and the
compiler spits errors out as if it istrying to compile witnh unicode.
When looking in the project I carn't seem to find n option tha sets up
unicode. I don't want tobuild with unicode as this is a com server used
as a test harness, wha option should I change to build withonly ansi
functions. when the functions I am writing go in to the final product
they will become unicode aware but that's no going to be a problem.
Any help apreciated.
Sean.