Re: application name in Jaws

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:47:31 -0500 (EST)

Try the GetAppFileName() function.  It can return either a .exe or .dll
module that is currently in control of the running program.  If a .jss
file is not named with the same base name as the module, it can still be
automatically loaded by putting an entry in the ConfigNames.ini file in
the user script folder.

Hope this helps,
Jamal