Re: application name in Jaws

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:17:22 +0200

Ok, I will try that.
Yes, I think that's the problem, but I don't know what kind of information is looking Jaws for in the program.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:29:44 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, but in which script should I put that function?

If I press Insert+F2, then hit enter on script manager when that program has
the focus, it opens the Jaws script for Outlook Express or for Windows
Explorer or whatever application had the focus before.
I've tried to put some combinations in confignames.ini with no results.

Octavian