Re: adware?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:49:38 -0400

Thanks for asking. No, EdSharp has no ad ware. If the documentation came up in a web browser, perhaps you hit the F1 key.

Jamal

On 3/28/2010 12:45 AM, qubit wrote:
This is for Jamal --
I know this is probably not the case but I'll ask anyway to see if I can
diagnose the problem.
Is there any adware in edsharp? I ask because I have been using it lately,
but not today -- however just now I was editing a word document and was
whisked off to a web page about edsharp.  I closed that window, but I
honestly don't know where it came from. I was typing a sentence into a
document.
If it happens again I''ll take note of what is on the page.  It could have
been part of the edsharp help file.  I doubt that though, as I just rebooted
and went straight to my Word file.
My system is trashed in more ways than one, but it surprises me to get a
popup window of something like edsharp.
TIA
--le