Re: Web User Verification Screens

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:04:10 -0400

You know, if all of the characters were grade 2 braille and a really minimal
system was designed to "encrypt" (maybe adding dot 1 to char 1, dot 2 to char
2...) it would probably fool most systems as they wouldn't have the foggiest
idea what they are looking at. Kind of like Navajo - if you speak the language,
there's no code to break which can confound an opponent.

cdh