RE: Web User Verification Screens

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:07:33 -0400

Please check out http://www.solona.org/ but do understand all of these web page
verification services will be rendered useless when the next generation of web
verification pages come into use.  On the next generation pages, possibly a
picture of a rabbit laying on its side will appear along with dials on the page
which can only be controlled using a physical mouse.  The message on the page
would perhaps ask the user to make the rabbit stand up using those dials.  It's
something google and others are experimenting with now.