Re: WMI

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:07:50 -0500

I want the load per core, though, so my dual core AMD should give me two percentage numbers, one per core, but it only gives me one. A forum post I came across says that this number is not even an average, but the load of just the first core. Why is my second core being ignored? I get the information in a loop, as my code said, but all I get is the first of the two cores?

Have a great day,
Alex