Re: Updated Python and Ruby tutorial collections

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:32:34 -0400

Sure. Anyone should feel free to directly send me programming tutorials for any language, and I will try to include them in the appropriate archive. I have certain techniques for converting to good text, so if a .chm, .doc, or .pdf file is available, send me that format and I'll do the conversion to text.

Jamal

On 7/26/2010 10:39 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
Therea re some good c++ tutorials in that archive.  Only trouble is
that a lot of them are pretty old.  1999, 2001, 2005, ...  We need to
grab soem newer stuff to stick in there.  I've got soem thigns that
might do nicely.  jamal, do you midn if I e-mail you privately with
these submissions?

Thanks.
Alex M

On 7/26/10, Arthur Pirika<arfy32@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
ah. yes, that was the wrong link. the corrected link is,
http://www.empowermentzone.com/cplusdoc.zip

Arthur