Re: Updated Python and Ruby tutorial collections

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:39:28 -0500

Therea re some good c++ tutorials in that archive.  Only trouble is
that a lot of them are pretty old.  1999, 2001, 2005, ...  We need to
grab soem newer stuff to stick in there.  I've got soem thigns that
might do nicely.  jamal, do you midn if I e-mail you privately with
these submissions?

Thanks.
Alex M