Re: UML Tools

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:37:44 -0700

two that I know of, one is an add in for Eclips
the other is a now open source application that was made a while back and is now available from my site in the " Made handy Useful Programs, Microsoft Plugins and SDK's" h2 header section, first link which reads:
"
Made handy Useful Programs, Microsoft Plugins and SDK's
the accessible UML diagram application that we have all herd about but could never find, well the author has agreed to give his work to us, and has released it under the free software license, and passed the source code along as well as the executable!
UML Application and Its Source Code"

without the quotes of course, smile.

HTH,

inthane

. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>