Re: UML Tools

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:07:50 -0800

unfortunately my notes on it were lost in my main comps blow out of the hard
drive a few hours before I was to back the blasted thing up!

its in the list archives hmmm, and in last months posts, that much I know
because I had a previous back up on another hard drive that was waiting for
the arrival of a new case for it, and don't have it on it

HTH,
inthane