Re: Stock market

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:48:36 +0300

You don't university education for investing is true, but you need education for investing this is also true. So, if you don't have the oportunity to learn those things in the university, you must take in your own hands the trouble with educate your self in that direction.

Depends what you want to do.
If you want let other to play with your money, you can go on the mutual funds way.
The is a little risk, but the gains are on the same way, small.
If you want to manipulate your own money and you want this if you want to earn much, you must be financial educated. You must know to interpret financial statements, to compute interests like roa, roe etc.
To be business educated, to understand business processes.
For example, when a company fires employees, the productivity temporarily encrease and so the stock price. Best way to go, is to financial educate and business educate, to test your skills in a real environment, but only to simulate, not to play real. After I will start a small business, I would encrease it, go with it public and finally sell it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>