Re: Social Networking Websites

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:54:04 +0530

there is one
www.inclusiveplanet.com
this is a nice website and apart from networking  for blind persons,
they have quite a few interesting things binded up together including
thousands of books, class notes, fun stuffs and more.
interestingly, the layout and the features are pretty much similar to
facebook, but since it has been built from a blindness perspective,
everything is absolutely accessible.
please have a look at
www.inclusiveplanet.com

prateek agarwal.