From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RicksPlace
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 7:38 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Social Networking Websites

Hi Guys and Girls: I was just looking at Facebook, sort of interesting but read
about accessibility issues. Anyway, Has anyone created a Social Networking site
where users can have their own pages so too speak? I saw a couple of so called
Social Networking sites for the blind, ya, a couple of blogs and Forums, not
exactly fun nor interesting to use. Any ideas or if you have one out there let
me know. I'd like to take a look at how it is built, the code in source view
would be some good relaxation reading.
Rick USA