Re: Social Networking Websites

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:11:07 -0600

That would be interesting, a networking site for the blind -- I believe there
are several, including forthepeople.com or something like that. I used to have
a login there but haven't been there in ages. I think that is geared more for
voice chat however. You don't post a profile like on facebook.
Is that what you mean?
I would like to see facebook and myspace become accessible, rather than having
a purely segregated networking site.  But maybe both would be nice.
--le