Re: Silverlight Demos

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:40:02 -0400

Well, it has been a couple of days I think since the responses on this thread.
Since nobody has seemingly used Silverlight I guess it would be the world's
first use by a blind programmer! flash is not an option since I am a MS person
and want to stick with MS solutions.
Thanks for all the suggestions and I may, or not, mess with Silverlight if I
can find any examples I can understand.
Thanks again:
Rick USA