RE: Silverlight Demos

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:17:19 -0400

Silverl9ight is used when you want to listen to federalnewsradio's live
stream.  The link www federalnewsradio com and listen live is one
working example.  I got it working on my Mac only though so far.
Haven't yet tried it on windows since I use windows very rarely at home.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>