Re: Silverlight Demos

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:45:30 -0400

Hi: The 2.x version of Silverlight includes accessibility features. The most popular version now being used by many sites 1.x did not have any accessibility features. Also, many site managers just don't take the time necessary to implement the accessibility features leaving a screen reader pretty much useless. If I find a good tutorial on doing something with Silverlight I might give it a go and I will post up if I get anything working but I have not found a complete tutorial on the subject so far that I could work with.

Rick USA