Re: Remote DeskTop

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:07:14 -0700

well I have never said jaws was a shinning light in the AT industry, just the one I started with and am rather stuck to for the time being.

got too many other things I need to replace, so can't afford to change readers at this time, and the free ones aren't up to par yet in function or voice... a big thing to me.

smile glad WE didn't pass you this kind of headache

proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>