Re: Remote DeskTop

You'll need either 3rd party software or to do a fair bit of hacking to get Remote Desktop going on XP Home machines. Otherwise, see http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx

Jared

On 4/14/2009 4:33 PM, Ricks Place wrote:
Hi:
I want to set up Remote DeskTop. Has anyone used it?
I am running both Windows xp home and xp pro behind a Linksys wrt 54-g router. I want to be able to log on to other folks systems to help them do some things like setting up their Sql Server Options etc...
Rick USA