RE: Remote DeskTop

  • From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:01:37 +0100

Hi,

Jaws 10 has a tandem function, which I think comes out of the box. Both
parties need to be running Jaws 10 though.

Otherwise, the client and server need to have the same version of Jaws
installed, although a lite version without speech can be installed on
the server, which doesn't require a reboot. The client licence also has
to be upgraded to enable remote access.

I use remote desktop with Jaws and it works well.

Cheers, Lynn