Re: Questions Regarding Getting Started in Programming

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:32:11 -0800

I knew someone who did there hand coding in word pad, it can work as well, and Jamal's note pal or ed sharp have some handy abilities that would make hand coding easier, like one or both can be made to compile for you using a selected compiler.

the hand compilers are found in the .net sdk's available from Microsoft, I'd recommend the 2.0 sdk, unless your wishing to get into robotics, which there is a robotics module and the .net 3.0 downloads available from Microsoft as well, and there generally not to hard to find.

good luck,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob J." <rjustice004@xxxxxxxxxx>