RE: Python Programming books

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:09:58 +0200

I've just started out myself.
After trying out VB, C#, Ruby and Python I finally decided to dive into C.
Ken (a guy on this list) convinced me that C is a great choice when starting
programming.
I don't regret it and I'll stick with C until I feel very comfortable with
the language.
When the time is right I could look at other languages.
Like Python for instance which is in fact written in C.