Re: Python Programming books

  • From: Hamid AITOUZNAG <hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:17:42 +0100

Jacob,

Thanks a lot for your messages. I tried the site concerning games' developing but got the 404 not found page. Please make sure the link is correct, it even didn't appear as a link, it appeared only as a line starting with HTTP://

As for the other site you provided, Codeprojects, I've visited it but could not get it's main purpose, would you mind explaining more what I'm supposed to learn there?

Thanks a lot Jacob,

Best regards!

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 21/07/2010 13:38, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I also like codeproject.com for source code examples, most of them with downloadable samples etc., and if you just want to look into something which is also just a form of scripting, but which also may help get into programming practices, the blind gamers toolkit is meant to let you use a form of scripting language to create audio games:

http://www.blastbay.com/bgt.php

Stay well

Jacob Kruger

jacob.kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx