Re: Python Programming books

  • From: Hamid AITOUZNAG <hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:27:27 +0100

Hi Ishe and all,

Thanks a lot for sharing those books! I have wanted always to ask this question but my studies and other concerns kept me busy and hesitant but here i am asking. Is it possible for me, as a completely blind person, who has no programming background except a bit of scripting skills, is it possible for a person like me to improve programming abilities? If so, please what's the best starting point to begin with? Please, please, help!

Thanks all in advance for any help!

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 21/07/2010 08:57, Ishe Chinyoka wrote:
Hi folks,
To any Python enthusiast, I posted the following Python books to my Dropbox folder. You are free to download the books and learn the new tricks of Python and refresh the old ones: The archive contains updated editions of some Python books you may already know and some new titles covering Python 3. The archive is in RAR format, so I trust you will decompress it with any compatible program such as Winrar or 7zip. For people like Elf and Jamal, they can redistribute the archive on their sites for the benefit of others.
Here is the link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9232668/Python_programming_books.rar
Cheers,
Ishe