Re: Python - Learning Object Orientation

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:56:40 -0800

Jim,
I'm not much of a solitaire person and haven't played much free cell, just enough to do some testing on one persons version of it, and if you have played several and see something missing, and you wish to do it, then go for it, smile.

I was just looking at things from a "what I have seen, and what I could see as desirable" from my viewpoint, as I said the one monopoly game I can find for the blind seems to have an AI that can cheat, I used to play tons of monopoly, and even in three day weekend marathon games, I have never seen one person hit free parking 12 times in one game, but the AI in the one game available to us has, I have sat there and counted it as my lady played the thing *sigh*

anyway, as I said, if you can envision a better free cell, you do what tickles your fancy, especially since it's a project for learning as well as game coding.

happy holidays,
inthane,

. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>