Re: Python - Learning Object Orientation

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:29:20 -0500

Hi Inthane,
I thought of Freecell because the versions I have played for blind people
did not play like the ones from MS. For example, they only let you move one
card at a time and didn't tell you if there were  possible moves.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             james.homme@highm
             ark.com
             programmingblind-         programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bounce@freelists.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Python - Learning Object
             12/12/2007 02:14          Orientation
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hi,
Would there be legal ramifications? I'm just talking about doing it to
learn OO, so I wasn't even thinking of releasing or selling it. I was going
to go through the process of learning to package it up for install though
just for the exercise, so I guess releasing would probably be logical.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "inthaneelf"
             <inthaneelf@roadr
             unner.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Python - Learning Object
                                       Orientation
             12/12/2007 02:11
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Jim,
hmm the free cell game would be a multi redundant one, but a second
monopoly
game, especially since I firmly believe that the AI in the other one is
able
to cheat, would be excellent if you can do it.

I think you have enough experience with programming to do it since the
couple of partially done VB projects I have seen were "intermediate" level
projects.

My lady would be very interested in this game I know for a fact, if you
would be willing to release the game when your done.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links

to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming