RE: Python - Getting Imports Working

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:25:43 -0500

True: this is really a semantics  versus pragmatics argument. The semantics
of the statement could b interpretted a few ways, depending on how strict
one adhears to the syntax of the language and what that means in terms of
semantics, but the pragmatics of the situation are such that it really
doesn't matter.

Take care,
Sina