Project inquiry

  • From: BDM <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:24:55 -0600

Hi Listers,

I'm not a programmer however I hope this one time inquiry post is acceptable. I am in the process of mapping out a Windows based software project/product that will be accessible to blind and visually impaired folks as wel as sighted folks. I will eventually be in need of someone to write the program. This would be a "Work For Hire" situation with all rights remaining with me. My question is if any of you free lance such programming or know of someone who would be interested and might be able to give a quote on the project. I'm forecasting costs involved with this project.

I know of a couple sighted programmers but wanted to check into blind programmer possibilities but didn't know where to find such, I then found this list and thought to start here.

If you are, or know of anyone who might be interested in this further e mail me at "lists@braddunsemusic dot .com *note the altered address for spam sake* with any questions and contact info and we could discuss it.

Thanks.

Brad Dunse