RE: Outcome Of Meeting

  • From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:31:53 -0400

I think that you would benefit from working with Braille.  Not only reading
e-mail messages, but also reading books, magazines, well-written blogs, etc.
It is possible to read as fast as conversation or faster, with enough
practice, especially for a young adult.  And for technical material, you
should be automatically reading more slowly.

From what you are saying, it's time to step back and look at the big
picture.

I wish you success.  Don't withdraw from all e-mail lists.  You need to
communicate with people, after all.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Ham Radio:  W3IUU
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com