Re: Outcome Of Meeting

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 00:51:23 -0700

sorry to hear that you have to withdraw,

I mentioned something along these lines a while back, one thing you might wish to do, is start reading the messages on the lists slower and more carefully to hear the syntax and writing style of the more fluent English typists, don't use my punctuation as a guide though, I type the way I would like my sentences to sound, not with correct grammar; but aside from a few slang terms like "nono", "Donno", and "laters" the sentence structure is sound enough.

it might help you some, smile

take care,
the elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>