RE: Online Games

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:51:48 -0500

I run one of the first commercial muds well it was one of the first back in
the 90's but anyway if you want to check it out its at telnet Valhalla.com
4242 and you might want a mud client since it's a mud. I also have blind
builders and players can become builders just by doing a test zone then
building whatever they think will fit in the world.  We have the building
manual in rtf format so it's more accessible then using our frames web site
and building a area is easy and the language which is our own proprietary is
easy to learn.  So if you want to play or get into the building aspect it's
a good place.

Ken