Re: Online Games

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 19:35:54 -0500

Hi Ty: Monopoly is out, I can not destroy my opponents - grin. Can you give me the quick synopsis of the mud games? I am not adverse to them, I actually played zelda back when I worked on mainframes and it was ok. It just did not have multi-players and no teams or anything. I want to get involved kicking it against other real people to see where I stand in the alternat reality world. It would be fun to join or form a team and conquer an environment or die trying.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>