Re: NVDA new voice?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:16:46 -0700

If you have the sapi voice installed, it's the microsoft sapi, then you choose anna as the person. I've also heard whispers of an eloquence thing floating around for it, but I'm not sure if that's legal or if someone can give it to you.

On 11/19/2010 3:14 PM, Lafond, Eileen wrote:
All I can find in the menus is ESpeak, and MicroSoftSpeak  API version 5.

Is it one of those?

Thanks,

Eileen La fond