Re: NVDA

  • From: "Alphonso McFadden" <techsales2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:25:06 -0400

wow really?  I will try it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:05 PM
Subject: RE: NVDA

I like how it works at the command line.  I like how fast the internet is
with NVDA but it does seem to crash a lot.  Finally and unfortunately the
deal breaker it don't work with some of my editors and I can't live without them yet. Of course we will see I am starting on my way back to things like
vi and emacs at the command line under my vmware box so maybe NVDA will be
able to handle it.  If you don't like the voices go to www.nextup.com and
get a few that will work with it nicely you can get sapi versions of Nuance
and AT&t etc.

Ken