Looking for a good editor for beginning java

  • From: "Mike Reiser" <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:12:40 -0500

Hello all,

In a semestre or two I will be taking a java1 class for my IT program here at
college.  They use something called chrimson editor to write and compile the
java programs but I've tried it and it doesn't work well with JAWS.  It doesn't
read what I type and does not read the errors if there are any.  I'm trying
eclipse but it seems awefully complicated for someone like me who is just
getting started.  Just wondering if anyone could recomend a program that's easy
to use for a beginning java student and will work with JAWS?  Thanks,

Mike