Re: Looking for a good editor for beginning java

  • From: "Mike Reiser" <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:37:07 -0500

Thanks Jamal, since I'm just getting started with java and programming in general this may help. It seems that eclipse might be the most accessible as I tried Jcreater and it wasn't as accessible.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:44:20 -0500
From: Mike Reiser <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll try those. I may need to play with eclipes a bit more before I ditch
it but it seemed a bit daunting looking at it last night.

Mike