Re: Looking for a good editor for beginning java

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 08:40:03 -0700

Sounds good.
Thank You for all of your work in this.  It is very helpful

>>> Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx> 11/01/07 9:10 PM >>>
Hi Brent,
I generally download such tutorials from
http://betah.co.il
in CHM or PDF, and convert them to text.  Since these files have no
pictures or font differentiation -- mainly continuous, dense text -- they
are hardly conducive to learning by sighted people, so not of interest to
them.  Their purpose is access to information that may enable employment
by blind individuals.  With that said, I suggest locating the material for
personal use and letting lawyers concern themselves with other matters.

Cheers,
Jamal