Java And Windows Executable Question

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:22:06 -0400

I am very sure that I have a misunderstanding about this, so please correct me.
I was once under the impression that you couldn't make a Java program that was
an .exe Windows executable, but Eclipse is a Windows executable. How does this

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<>. Discuss
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility