RE: Java And Windows Executable Question

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:25:15 -0400

You see, what the heck's wrong with these people?  What's wrong with having
to download one extra package that will make things a bit more accessible.
I mean, when it comes to most books, and you are learning to program on your
own time like I am in .net, you are taught how to make your program
accessible.  And another thing, for more accessibility and less coding, use
a scripting language such as AutoIt in your Java programs since they are
very powerful, and can save you much Java code.