Re: Idea for a program

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:03:32 -0700

Jamal,

if there is a "print" option on the page I'd give that a try, about 70 percent of the time now a days I find that if I hit the print option link on any kind of article, you usually get the "printer friendly" version of the same information, with the whole article on a single page, smile

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:54:28 -0400
From: Chris Hofstader <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I use the Skype SMS feature with JAWS even without Doug Lee's scripts and it works quite well. It might even be better with the scripts but as it works
well enough for me, I haven't tried them as I'm a lazy sod.