Re: Help us make programming by voice possible in Linux

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:34:55 -0400

Good morning,

You can also contact "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>

He is a sighted developer who has interest in speech input, particularly for
development, as he does not have use of the keyboard.  He is involved in the
Ubuntu accessibility initiative and has a great deal of understanding about
some of the roadblocks and hurdles, along with potential solutions, in this
area.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca