Re: Excel: Help With A Simple Macro

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:44:34 -0700

hmmm, not used to the macros in excel, but is there a parallel to the repeat function in the edit menu? this will do this once you have the pattern set, I.E. hide a row, move to another row, and hit control Y to do the last function to this one.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>