Re: Sodbeans update

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:54:59 -0700

can you change installers? if so folks out here should be able to guide you to
ones that are accessible, I know one is called inno

I can take a look through some files for other names if you would like, but
someone out here should have them.

take care
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com