Re: Development of Qwitter Suspended

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:00:54 -0700

Haden,
what does it matter anyway, what are you not understanding about the originator of the client stating on the original site that quitter is "open, source"

cordially,
the elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>