Re: Development of Qwitter Suspended

  • From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:36:07 -0400

 Ok folks, if you like qwitter, go to this link. http://bit.ly/4siZdE
Choose one of the options and vote...
Haden

On 9/11/2009 11:23 PM, BlueScale wrote:
You can open it with 7zip. Just do a search for it, it's a great zip utility.

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 21:22 -0500, qubit wrote:
I can't seem to open the tar file on this computer -- need winzip...
Perhaps you can download it yourself and look at the files.
I used to have winzip, but that was 2 computers ago. Maybe I have it in a
backup...
Good luck.
--le