RE: C # and visual studio

  • From: "Celia Rodriguez" <celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 03:05:26 -0000

Hi Rick,

Can you tell me how to disable the automatic debug window in Visual Studio?
Every time I am trying to type in the code window and I type something VS
does not like it puts the JAWS focus on the debug window.  This makes me
have to press control tab back into the code window.   Can you help?

Can you email me off line please.

Celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Celia