Re: C # and visual studio

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:40:19 -0700

there are links to the scripts Rick spoke of and a number of help and add in
files for VS 2005 which work perfectly well in 2008 as well available on my
grab bag site (see link under my name) and a site for instructions and
assistance using the IDE at:
www.nonvisualdevelopment.org

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com