Re: BlindProgramming.com site

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:27:38 +0200

You could use a web framework in which you can create your own html templates, your own URLs, your own authentication and authorization systems based on usernames/passwords, LDAP, or other methods, use your own database, but more simple and productive than create a web app from 0.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Horspool" <MHorspool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>